Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss
Healthy Smoothies are an effective way to obtain a snack or nutrient-packed meal.They can provide everything required protein vegetables, healthy fats and fruits. healthy strawberry banana smoothie, smoothies are an incredible way to pack many of nutrition into a delightful, convenient treat as you are able to enjoy anywhere healthy strawberry banana shake. Night or morning smoothies certainly are a treat right for just about any time of day healthy strawberry banana breakfast smoothie. Making a healthy smoothie that’s full of fruit, protein and other nutritious ingredients with these healthy smoothie recipes — healthy strawberry banana peanut butter smoothie.
Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Ingredients :
- 1 frozen peeled banana, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup water
When it’s hot outside, you want something refreshing. Strawberry and banana smoothies are a great solution. This natural and nutritious cocktail can be prepared in a few minutes. It is suitable for both fresh and frozen fruits. Therefore, while the season is going on, do not forget to make a stock of berries for the winter, so that you can pamper yourself with a portion of fragrant strawberry banana smoothie nutrition when the snow begins to fall outside the window.
How to make a strawberry smoothie for weight loss-the process of making
Breakfast or a light dinner, snack-smoothies are useful at any time of the day. It is especially good in summer, because it refreshes and quenches both hunger and thirst.
A smoothie is nothing more than a homogeneous, thick cocktail made from fruits, berries, and vegetables with the addition of liquid. There are many variants of the drink, which is due to an infinite number of combinations of products.
The puree-like consistency is achieved by beating the ingredients in a blender. To prepare a smoothie, you need to take three steps:
- Prepare the fruit: first of all, wash, clean, and remove inedible parts.
- Cut large fruits or vegetables into cubes.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl at once, turn on the chopper for 30-40 seconds.
Pour the resulting mixture into glasses, decorate and serve with a tube. It seems to be simple, but to get a really tasty and healthy drink, you need to follow these rules:
- The choice of liquid determines the energy value of a smoothie. The most dietary options should be prepared with water, green or herbal tea. The average calorie content will be y of a cocktail based on juice, the most nutritious mixtures will be obtained when adding fermented milk products or ice cream.
- The fruits should be taken and frozen (at least part of it) or well chilled. You can hold the raw material for an hour in the freezer before cooking. Therefore, in this case, you will not need to add ice. Ego cubes, although they help to chop the fruit, but give an excessive watery taste.
- A set of fruits and berries can be absolutely anything. But the part must have a dense pulp, otherwise, the smoothie will not be thick. For optimal consistency, it is good to add a banana, pear, Apple, or peach. More juicy fruits (orange, watermelon) should not be taken very much or prepare a drink without liquid.
- A banana is a” lifesaver”. It is always sweet, so it can make a pleasant and soft taste of the cocktail even with sour berries. It can also be frozen.
- For vegetable options, you should take juicy cucumbers, and for a dense structure-include avocado in the recipe. Herbs and herbs are also welcome. Spinach and mint are more commonly used.
- Add sugar or not, everyone decides cam. But refined sugar increases the caloric content and glycemic index, which reduces the benefits of the cocktail. It is better to sweeten the drink with a small amount of honey if there is no Allergy to it. Favourably add dried fruits, the sweetest among them dates.
- Vegetarians can use vegetable milk. Especially well combined with fruit coconut and almond.
- Smoothies are not combined with second courses, egos always eat as a separate meal or not earlier than 2 hours after breakfast or lunch. This is not just a delicious drink, but also useful, it is rich in vitamins and fibre. An in order to increase the proportion of protein, not only yogurt is added, but also dry protein mixes for athletes.